1. Hazrat Qutubuddin Bhakhtiyaar Kaaki (R.A) (1235e)
2. Hazrat Sheikh Shahabuddin “Aashiq Allah” (R.A) (1317e)
3. Hazrat Sheikh Imaduddin Ismail Firdousi (R.A) (1329e)
4. Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia (R.A) (1325)
5. Hazrat Amir Khusro (R.A) (1325)
6. Hazrat Sheikh Salaahuddin (R.A) (1348)
PIC OF TWO GUMBAT SHARIF AT DARGAAH OF HAZRAT SALLAHUDDIN DARVESH (R.A) MAY BE HOUSING TWO BUZURGES
7. Hazrat Sheikh Alaama Kmaaluddin (R.A) (1355)
8. Hazrat Sheikh Nassiruddin Chiraag-E-Dehlvi (R.A) (1356)
Pics of Dargaah of Hazrat Maulana Zainuddin (r.a) n
Hazrat Allama Kamaaluddin (r.a)
Pic of a darkhat of hazrat chiraag dilli on wch hazrat usd to pray n made hazrat banda nawaaz (r.a) do chilla for 40 days n bestwd khilaafat and send hazrat banda nawaaz
(r.a) to south india.
Pic of tomb in wch d darkhat is Present n mazaar of a
Buzurge is also inside this tomb
Pic of Mazaar of Baba Fareed’s Grand Daughter in chiraag dilli sharif
wid pathan baba’s mazar in background
9. Hazrat Sayad Mahmud “Bahaar” (R.A) (1376)
10. Hazrat Sheikh Jalaaluddin Chisti (R.A) (1383)
11. Hazrat Maulaana Sheikh Jamaali (R.A) (1535)
12. Hazrat Sheikh Allauddin (R.A) (1541)
Pics Of Dargaah Hazrat Sheikh Aalauddin (R.A), Hazrat Is Included In 22-Khawaajgaan Of Delhi, Here The Aastana Is Used For Domestic Purpose (As I Was Told), Aastana Was Locked And If Am Not Wrong No One Is Allowed To Enter There As The Muslim Population There Doesnt Believe In Aulia Allah, Hazrat Is Grandson Of Hazrat Baba Farid (R.A),
There Is One More Gumbat Mubaarak Housing Buzurges Just In Front Of Hazrat’s Dargaah Sharif,
13. Hazrat Khawaaja Baaki-Bi-Llah (R.A) (1603e)
14. Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Haq Muhadhis Dehlvi (R.A) (1642 E)
Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Haq Muhadhis Dehlvi
Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Haq Muhadhis Dehlvi
16. Hazrat Shamsulddin Aarfin Turkmaan Shah (R.A) (1240)
17. Hazra Kaazi Hamedduddin Nagori (R.A) (1246)
18. Hazrat Sheikh Abu-Bakr Tusi Haidari (Matka Pir) (R.A) (1257)
19. Hazrat Sheikh Najibuddin Mutwakil Chisti (R.A) (1265)
20. Hazrat Sayed Badruddin Shah Samarkandi(R.A) (1297)
HAZRAT SHEIKH, SAYED BADRUDDIN SHAH, SAMARKANDI was from SAMARKAND, and was one of the murids of Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia (r.a). The place where hazrat’s mazaar is situated is of great importance, hazrat used to do ibaadat here. HAZRAT MAULAANA FAKRUDDIN ZARDAARI (R.A) also did ibaadat here for few days.
Keeping in mind the importance of this place SULTAN FIROZSHAH TUGHLAGH (1351-88) while building his qila left an opening for this place.
WAAFAT:- according to the KUTBA at mazaar sharif HAZRAT’S WAAFAT was in (697 hijri) 1297 E.
HAZRAT was KHALIFA of SHEIKH SAIFUDDIN BAKHURJI (R.A) who himself was a great WALI ALLAH. SHEIKH NIZAMUDDIN AULIA (R.A) USED TO COME TO HAZRAT’S KHAANQA TO LISTEN SAMA (QAWAALI). SHEIKH NIZAMUDDIN WAS IMMENCELY UPSET AT HAZRAT’S WAAFAT.
THE DARGAAH IS LOCATED IN NEAR THE FIROZSHAH KOTLA JAMA MASJID ON RING ROAD INSIDE THE PARRK NEAR ITO BRIDGE
(21) Hazrat Sheikh Shamsuddin Auttadullah “Patte Shah” (R.A) (1300)
Mazar of Patte Shah Baba
Near the Dargaah Of Hazrat Patte Shah there Is Pir Of Qadiri Silsila “Hazrat Qutbe Aalam Shah Maulaana Abdul Qadir (R.A).” and there Is the Mazaar Of Hazrat’s Wife and Daughter In-Law Together and near them are the Mazaars Of Hazrat’s Two Sons (1) Abdul Salaamia, (2) Abdul Rehmaania.
UTAAWLA “PATTE SHAH”
From the reading of “MAJARATE AULIA-E-DEHLI” that hazrat’s name is SHAMSUDDIN. People used to come hazrat to get their wishes fulfilled, and very soon their wishes used to get fulfilled, from this hazrat became famous with the name “UTTAWALA”. Whenever anyone came to HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN AULIA (R.A), HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN used to tell them if they want their DEENI and WORLDLY wishes to be fulfilled soon in our reign, then he\she should go to HAZRAT SHAMSUDDIN (R.A).
Many different accounts have been given for HAZRAT, he has been linked to SUHAWARDI SILSSILA, or has been said to be a MURID of TURKMAAN BAYAABANI, and at one place HAZRAT have been told as the MURID of HAZRAT QUTUBUDDIN BAKHTIYAAR KAKI (R.A).
HAZRAT was a great BUZURG and WALI-E-KAAMIL as well as SAAHIBE KAAMIL SUFI of his time. HAZRAT used to light fire and used to sit on the ash of the fire and HAZRAT has digged a qabar there and at night used to sleep in that qabar and covered himself with the ash so as no one could see HAZRAT.
Whenever HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN AULIA (R.A) used to visit HAZRAT SHAMSUDDIN on getting the news of HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN’S coming to him HAZRAT used to hide himself in that qabar and was unwilling to meet HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN. A sayad boy was a khadim of HAZRAT and whatever the khadim used to cook HAZRAT used to eat. One day the khadim asked hazrat that any FAKIR and MUSLIM can meet HAZRAT but why HAZRAT avoids HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN? HAZRAT replied that HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN is a great WALI of this time but he has”DUNIYAAVI JAHOJALAAL” in him and for a FAKIR away from all the wordly things like me, therefore it is not appropriate for me to meet NIZAMUDDIN. But my KAFAN-DAFAN and NAMAAZ-E-JANAAZA would be done by HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN. AND ON HAZRAT’S WAAFAT, HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN AULIA (R.A) PERFORMED KAFAN-DAFAN AND NAMAAZ-E-JANAAZA FOR HAZRAT SHAMSUDDIN.
(22) Hazrat Sheikh Emadduddin Ismail Firdousi (R.A) (1329)
(23) Hazrat Sheikh Najibuddin Firdousi (R.A) (1332)
Hazrat was murid and khalifa of SHEIKH RUKNUDDIN FIRDOUSI (R.A) who lies buried in KILOKHARI. HAZRAT’S father’s name was KHAWAAJA EMAMUDDIN FIRDOUSI, who lies buried in a dargaah opposite OBROI HOTEL. After waafat of his PIR HAZRATNAJEEBUDDIN became his successor. SHEIKH SHAFRUDDIN YAHAYA MANERI was HAZRAT’S famous KHALIFA who lies buried in MANER (BIHAR).
DARGAAH SHARIF OF HAZRAT SHEIKH NAJEEBUDDIN IS IN WARD NO-8 INSIDE A MASJID WHICH IS NEAR AULIA MASJID.
(24) Hazrat Sheikh Salaahuddin Darvesh (R.A) (1348)
Hazrat Sheikh Salaahuddin
Hazrat ‘S Name Is Salaahuddin Darvesh. Hazrat Was Murid And Khalifa Of Sheikh Sadruddin. Hazrat Salahuddin Was A Saint Of The Status Like Of Sheikh Nasiruddin Chiraag-E-Dehlvi. Hazrat Has His Own High Status In Sainthood. Hazrat Was Always Hard In Dealing With Kings And Sultans Of That Time As Compared To Sheikh Nasiruddin Who Beard Everything In Accordance To His Pir-O-Mursid Nizamuddin Aulia’s Will. Hazrat Salahuddin Darvesh Was From Multaan And Settled In Delhi.
Waafat:- 749 (Hijri) 1348 E And Hazrat Was Buried In His Own Khanqqah Premises.
Location:- Dargaah Is Situated In West Savitri Nagar Green Area Sheikh Sarai Phase-1.
(25) Hazrat Sheikh Alaama Kamaaluddin (R.A) (1355)
(26) Hazrat Sayed Mehmud Bahaar (R.A) (1376)
Sayad Mahmood Was Hazrarat’s Original Name, And Hazrat’s Father’s Name Was Sayad Nassiruddin Sonipati. Hazrat Was A Very Great Darvesh And Aalim. Due To Hazrat’s High Status In Knowledge Hazrat Was Called “Bahaar”.
Karaamaat:- A Old Widow Lady Who Was Always Present In Hazrat’s Khidmat, Her Son Was Gone On A Journey And Many Days Passed But He Did Not Return. The Old Lady Used To Request Hazrat To Make Dua For Her Son’s Return. Hazrat In A Dream Saw That The Old Lady’s Son Has Died And His Body Has Decomposed Only Bones Were Left.
On Old Lady’s Contineous Requests Hazrat Made Dua For Her Son And Old Lady’s Son Became Alive And Hazrat Made Old Lady And Her Son To Meet. And Because Of This Insidence Hazrart Came To Be Known As
“Muhi-Ul-Ejjaam” Or “Raja Hard God”.
Location:- Dargaah Is In Kilokhari Village Near Maharaani Bhaag New Delhi.
(27) Hazrat Sheikh Sayed Jalaaluddin Chisti (R.A) (1383)
(28) Hazrat Makhdum Shiekh Samauddin Suharwardi (R.A) (1495)
Dargaah of Hazrat Sheikh Abdullah Baibaani, this Dargaah is next to the dargaah of Hazrat Sheikh Samauddin Suharwardi (r.a)
1st tym wen i went to dargaah of hazrat sheikh samauddin suharwardi (r.a) i dnt c abdullah baibaani’s dargaah bt today i went der its kinda in ruins nw mayb wakf board has some planes to renew it as some wrk has been done in dargaah of hazrat sheikh samauddin suharwardi (r.a).
(29) Hazrat Maulaana Sheikh Jamaali (R.A) (1535)
(30) Hazrat Sheikh Allauddin (R.A) (1541)
(31) Khawaja Zainuddin
(32) Mirza Abdul Qadir Bedil (R.A), Which Is Situated Inside Baag-E-Bedil Opposite Road Of Hazrat Matke Shah, Hazrat Was A Very Famous Poet And Writer. (Nt Included In 22 Khawaajgaan Of Delhi)