The Quran turned out to have a unique signature.
- The Basmala ” بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ” consists of 19 letters
- “Basmala” appears 114 times in the Quran, a multiple of 19.
- The first chapter revealed in the Quran was “The Clot العلق ” consists of 19 verses.
- This chapter consists of 76 words also a multiple of 19.
- The count of chapters in the Quran is a multiple of 19.
- The sum of chapters’ numbers in the Quran is a multiple of 19.
- The sum of all digits mentioned in the Quran is a multiple of 19.
- The count of the word “Allah” in all the Quran is a multiple of 19.
- The sum of all verse numbers in which the word “Allah” appears is a multiple of 19.
- Each verse in the Quran has a chapter number, verse number, word count, letter count.
If we replace the first verse in the Quran by its four attributes we get a unique number “11419”; this number is a multiple of 19. If we replace the entire Quran by the same method we get a very huge number however it also turned out to be a multiple of 19. See proof.
God says that He assigned 19 angels to guard Hell, and He made their count “19” so that believers shall increase their faith.
[Quran 74.30-31] Over it are Nineteen. We have appointed only angels to be wardens of the Fire, and made their count to be a stumbling block for those who disbelieve; so that those given the Scripture may attain certainty; and those who believe may increase their faith; and those given the Scripture and the believers may not doubt. And those in whose hearts is sickness and the unbelievers may say, “What did Allah intend by this parable?” Thus Allah leads astray whom He wills, and guides whom He wills. None knows the soldiers of your Lord except Him. This is nothing but a reminder for humans.
(In the Christian Bible Jesus insists that the only sign we should verify is him being in the grave for three days and three nights (Matthew 12:38-40). So we are checking: He was crucified on Friday afternoon, the day before the Sabbath (Mark 15:42), and then he was resurrected on Sunday morning (Mark 16:9). Between Friday afternoon and Sunday morning there is 36 hours. Can anyone fit within those 36 hours three days and three nights?)