Astana Hazrat Pir Miran Ali-Vali Sarkar (R.A.)
The full name of Hazrat Pir Miran Saiyed Ali Sarkar (r) was Mubaraq Qutub-e-Rabbani, Mehboob-ul-Awlia, Nabi-e-Ghuas-ul-Azam Hazrat Pir Miran Saiyed Ali-Vali Sarkar ibn Arif-e-Rabbani Hazrat Saiyed Shah Tajuddin Abdul Razaq (r). He is the grandson of Mehboob-e-Subhani, Piran-e-Pir Dastigir Ghaus-e-Pak Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (r).
He was born in the city of Jilan in 558 Hijri (1156 CE). At the age of ten he bid farewell to his native land and with his uncle Hazrat Saiyed Abdul Wahab Shah (r) he arrived in Khambat (Cambay) city in 568 Hijri.
He came and spread the magnetic light of knowledge, true guidance and spirituality of the Islamic way of life. His enthusiasm for the welfare of the people led him to fulfill their needs, and he taught them the lesson of humanism. He was the highest miracle within himself, a spiritual capital, the living sunnah of the ways of the Holy Prophet (saw) and a perfect form of Saiyedna Ghaus-ul-Azam’s spirituality. Not only did he expand the Deen-e-Islam of the Holy Prophet (saw) in Gujarat but he also reached the far corners of India and the world.
He brought the misguided to Allah’s throughout his life and passed away at the age of 83 years on 3rd Jamadi-ul-Awal 641 Hijri. His holy shrine is 2km west of Khambat (Cambay) city, which was known by the name of ‘Salman Paak’. Now it’s called ‘Ashraf Nagar’.
He was such a great man of Shariat (Islamic Law) and Tariqat (Sufi Way) that his example would b hard to find in history. At his shrine many are cured blindness, evil sprits, and inability to have children, unemployment, depression, illnesses and irreligiousness.
Since Hazrat Pir Miran Saiyed Ali Sarkar (r) death in 641 Hijri, his work has continued, by the will of Allah to this day.
By the Grace of Allah I myself have been granted spiritual power and guidance through the faiz (transfer of spiritual benefit) from Hazrat Pir Miran Saiyed Ali Sarkar (r) to help mankind in religious and worldly matters, and blessed me by making me the Sajjada-nasheen of the Shrine.
The result is the establishment of the Khanqahi Nizam (spiritual healing centre) of Qadriya and Ashrafia Silsilas from which developments are continuing such as building mosques to attract those who do not pray, Islamic Institutions for those deprived of education and Shrines for faiz (spiritual benefits). You may visit and see this place and also receive benefits from the Shrine of Pir Miran Ali Sarkar (r) and from the Shrine of his elder brother Arif-e-Rabbani, Mehboob-ul-Awlia Hazrat Pir Miran Saiyed Vali Sarkar(r).
Shajra-E-Silsila-E-Nasab Sarkar Shah-e-Miran Hazrat Pir Miran Saiyed Ali Sarkar (R.A.).
Alhamdu Lillaah Rabbil Aalmin vasslaty Vasslamu Alaa Rasulehi Mohammed Ashrful Ambiyahe W-alla-alleli vasahabehi Ajmaeen
- Illahi bahurahmate Huzur sarware Kaa-e-naat Fakhre Mojudat Tazdare Ambiyaa Saiyede Aalam Mohammed Mustafa Sallalaho Alihe Wasallam bin Hazrat Abdullah bin Hazrat Abdul Mattalib bin Hazrat Hashim.(Medina Tayyaba-12 Rabil Awwal- 11 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Saiyed Ali Murtuza (r.d.) Zwajae Saiyedna Fatematuzohra (r.d.a.) (Najaf Ashraf – 21 Ramzan – 40 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Imam Hasan Murtuza (r.d.) (Medina Tayyaba-50 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Imam Hasan Musanna (r.d.) (Medina Tayyaba-90 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Abdullah Al Ahmed (r.d.) (Medina Tayyaba-110 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Mohammed Musa Al Zone (r.d.) (Iraq – 120 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Daaud (r.d.) (Iraq-145 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Mohammed (r.d.) (Iraq-300 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Yahya Zahid (r.d.) (Iraq-330 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Tajuddin Abdullah Jeli (r.d.) (Jillan-310 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Abusaleh Musa Jeangi Dost (r.d.) (Jillan-412 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Mehbube Subhani Qutbe Rabbani Miran Shaikh Mohyuddin Abu Mohammed Saiyed Abdul Qadir Jilani (Ghaus-e-Pak) (r.d.) (Baghdad Sharif-561 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Tajuddin Abdur Razzaq (r.d.) (Baghdad Sharif-623 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Amaduddin Abu Saleh Nasar (r.d.) (Baghdad Sharif-632 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Hazrat Saiyed Abu Nasar Mohammed (r.d.) (Iraq-639 Hijri)
- Illahi bahurmate Sarkar Shah-e-Miran Hazrat Pir Miran Saiyed Ali Sarkar (r.d.) (Khambat Sharif-3 Jamadi-ul-Awal-641 Hijri)