Answering Wahhabism:Isthighasa from Grave&Calling Up on The Pious In The Grave is Not Shirk Not Bid’ah!!!
Wahhabis saying:those in the grave do not hear or respond! and it is shirk to speak to those in the grave, But It is Sunnah to give salam to those in the grave!, So isn’t it Wajib (Obligatory) to respond to salam?.
So After you read this Post, ask yourself:
– Why I am following those who call Muslims as grave worshipers,mushrik and kafir?
-Why I am followoing those who spread hatred division and fitnah among Muslims?
– Why I am following the deviants and liars?
-Why I am following those who slander Muslims accusing them Shirk and Kufr?
If you are still following Salafist/Wahhabist/ahle hadith sect then we say: we are sorry for you, we pray that may Allah guide you into Truth and Correct Path, the Path of those whom ALLAH has bestowed His Favor (Quran 1:7)
Warning Upon Not Replying To The Salaam
It has been narrated from Abdur Rahmaan ibn Shayba; he says the Holy Prophet Peace & Blessings Be Upon Himsaid, “A rider should give salaam to a walking person, a walking person should give salaam to a seated person, a small group should give salaam to a larger group, whoever then responds to salaam, it is for his benefit, and he who does not respond to salaam, is not from amongst us.”
So the Purpose of greeting Salam to the people of the grave is for their Benefit, So according to the conditions to benefit from Salam, salam must be responded!.
Because if the Salam is to the benefit of the only living person, then he can benefit from the living brothers and sisters near him, by giving salams to them.
We can see that there is a mutual benefit for the dead and alive by visiting grave and greeting them, and they will reply to our salams, as it is wajib and Prophetic command to reply to Salam!
Ibn Sunni has narrated this and also Imaam Bukhari in his book Al Adabul Mufrad. On these bases Imam Nawawi in his commentary of Sahih Muslim has said, “To commence salaam is Sunnah and to reply is Wajib.” Similarly Hafiz ibn Abdul Bar says, “It is an unanimous agreement of the Muslims that to commence Salaam is Sunnah and to reply is Wajib.”
So it is sure than the Mumin (true believer) in the grave will be able to respond to salam and call, whether he is alive in this world or alive in the next world
Allah Inspires us with such small example to refute this false sects: called Wahhabi/Ahle Hadith/Muwahid/Salafi etc!
“My lord commanded me to come to Baqi’ and seek forgiveness for them. (Ayesha) says: I asked him how one should seek forgiveness to which the Holy Prophet (s) replied: Say Peace (Salaam) be upon the people of this place from the believers and muslims, May God have mercy on those who have left and those who are to follow. We shall join you all very soon.Sunan al-Nasa’i, vol. 3 p. 76; and Sahih Muslim, vol. 3, p. 64 chapter of visiting grave
Peace be with you the groups of believers and we will be return to you and rely on you and certainly if God wishes, we will join you. O God, have mercy on all those (buried) in Baqi’ al-Garqad Sunan al-Nasa’i,
The Prophet (s) used to teach them that when they go out to graves they should say: Peace be with those who live in houses (graves). Peace be with you the groups of believers and muslims. Certainly if God wishes, we will be joiners to you. We ask safety for ourselves and yourselves.Sahih Muslim, vol. 3, p. 110 chapter of visiting graves
Fatima (‘a), daughter of the Holy Prophet (s), used to visit every Friday the grave of her uncle Hamza and recite prayer (salat) and cry sadly at his grave.
al-Hakim, Mustadrak al-sahihayn,
“The Holy Prophet (s) visited the grave of his mother and cried near her grave and also made others around him to cry. Thereafter he said: I have taken permission from my Lord to visit the grave of my mother. You too should visit the graves because such a visit will remind you of death. Sahih Muslim, vol. 3, p. 65, chapter of Ziyara of Graves
Istighasa (Seeking Help from those who Dead) from Graves:
Anas also said that the Messenger of Allah said: “On the night when I was taken on my Night Journey (Al-Isra’), I passed by Musa, who was standing, praying in his grave.” This was also recorded by Muslim.
Prophet Moses (A.S) being Omnipresent Both on His Grave and In the Heaven and Prophet Muhammad (S.a.w) taking Istighasa from him:
THE EVENT OF PROPHET’S AL ISRA WAL MIRAJ-NIGHT OF ASCENSION:
PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W) SEEKING ISTHIGHASA FROM PROPHET MOSES (A.S)
- Here we must ask some questions to our self!
Why Allah put Prophet Moses (A.S) an Intermediary between Him and Prophet Muhammad (S.a.w)
Allah did not know how much Muslims can pray a day?
Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala teaching us about importance of Waseela and Istighasa from pious ones through this act of Prophet (S.a.w) repeatedly coming and going between Allah and Prophet Musa (A.S)!
As mentioned in Sura Isra verse 80 (17#80)
Say: “O my Lord! Let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honour, and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honour; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me).”
So we see that not only ordinary Muslims like us should make Isthighasa/Waseela but it is even made necessary for His Prophets to seek waseela/istigasa between them!
Only those who are fooled by Shaitan, will say Isthighasa and Waseela is shirk and Bidah!
Isthighasa of Sahaba at the Grave of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)
Here is proof from QUR’AN, Ahadith-e-Nabawi (Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam), Sayings of Sahab-e-Kiram and from the writings of great and authentic scholars of Islam and writings of those who declare this as SHIRK, BID’AT etc. which show beyond a shadow of a doubt that Visiting Graves and Shrines of Anbia (Alaihimus Salam) and Aulia ALLAH (Rehmatullah Alaihi Ajamaien) is Lawful.
What does HOLY QURAN says: (added from old blog)
1. Holy Quran says:
Proof for asking forgiveness to Prophet at the time or after the time of Prophet(at the grave):
“And when they impose on their lives (sin), they must come to your (the Nabi’s) presence, then seek repentance from ALLAH and the Rasool(Peace Be Upon Him) also asks for their forgiveness. Then, they will indeed find ALLAH Most Forgiving and Compassionate.” (An-Nisa:61)
2. Holy Quran says (summary is): “No Doubt ALLAH and his Prophet and those who offer prayers, zakat are helpers”. (Al-Maaidah:55)
3. Holy Quran says (summary is): “Verily, ALLAH helps them and Jibril and Saaleh Mumineen and then angels are helpers”. (Al-Tehreem:4)
4. Holy Quran says: “Lo! Verily, the friends of ALLAH are (those) on whom fear (cometh) not, nor do they grieve.” (Surah Younus:61)
What does Ahaadeeth-e-Nabawi says:
1. Syyeduna Rasoolullah said:
“Wallahu Yu’ti wa anal QASIMU Rizqihi”
“ALLAH gives and I (Muhammad) distribute”. (Bukhari, Muslim)
2. Hazrat Aaisha narrates: “Rasoolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam use to visit Baqee Shareef on late nights and Sarkar Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam prayed there three times raising his Blessed Hands” (Muslim)
3. Allama Nabalsi states: “Sarkar use to visit Baqee (Jan’nat al-Baqee) Shareef and pray standing beside their graves ‘I ask comfort for you people and ourselves”. (Muslim)
4. Syyeduna Rasulullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam said: “Recite Sura Yaseen for your died ones” (Abu Dawud, Ibn-e-Maaja, Mishkaat – Kitaabul Janaiz)
5. According to Imam Baheeqi: “Rasoolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam regularly visits the grave of Shuhda-e-Ahud every year. And Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddiq, Hazrat Umer, Hazat Usman and Hazrat Fatima (Ridwanulla Alaihim Ajamain) use to go there and praying there”. (Baheeqi)
6. Syyeduna Rasolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam said: “One who visits my grave, my Shafa’at will be necessary (wajib) upon him”. (Daar Qutni, Bazaz, Baheeqi, Ibn-e-Khuzaima)
7. Syyeduna Rasolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam said: “One who perform HAJJ after me and then visits my grave, that means he visits me in my life”. (Daar Qutni, Baheeqi, Mishkaat, Tibrani Fiss Sageeril Ausat, Majma’ al zawaid)
8. Syyeduna Rasoolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam said: “I ordered you to not to visit garves; I now order you to visit graves, because it reminds you of Hereafter and keeps you away from world (Dunya)”
(Narrated By Hazrat Ibn-e-Masud Radi ALLAH Anho in Ibn-e-Maaja, Mishkaat – Baab Ziaratul Quboor, Sarhus Sudoor – Page No: 28, Ziaul Hadeeth – Page No: 96)
9. Hazrat Muhammad Bin Noman Radi ALLAH Anho narrates that Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said: “ALLAH
forgives the sins of those , who on fridays regularly visits the grave of his mother and father or any one of them and his name will be recorded amongst those who exercise kindness with parents”. (Baheeqi, Mishkaat, Ziaul Hadeeth – Page No: 108)
10. Hazrat Aaisha Radi ALLAH Anha narrates that Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said: “When ever a person visits the grave of his Muslim brother and sits besides him; then his Muslim brother feels comfort, and this condition remain until the visitor left the grave” (Hayatul Amwaat Page No: 47, Ibn-e-Ibid dunya)
11. When Nabi Kareem Sallallahu Alaihi passed near graveyard of Madina Munawwarah then he said:
“Assalam O Aalaikum Ya Ahlul Quboor Yagfirullahu Lana Walakum wa antum salfuna wa nahnu bil asari” (Mishkaat – Baab Ziaratul Quboor, Tirmizi)
12. Syyeduna Rasoolullah said: “when ever some on send salam to saahib-e-Qabr then he replies, and if he know him in his life then he do know him after death” (Baheeqi Fee Su’Bil Iman, Ibn-e-Abi Dunya)
13. Imam Bukhari states Hadeeth-e-Qudsi in his Sahi: “One who hates my WALI (freind), I declear Battle with him”. (Sahih Bukhari, Mishakaat Bab Ziktullah Wat Taqrib Ilahiyyah)
What Does SAHABA-E-KIRAM Believe?
1. “When ever Hazrat Anas Radi ALLAH Anho use to visit the grave of Syyeduna Rasoolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam, He use to stand in a way that he is offering prayer (in real he was not offering the prayer)” (Kitubus Shifa, Vol2)
ISTIGHASA OF SAHABA AT THE GRAVE OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W)
2. “Hazrat Abu Al-Jawaz Radi ALLAH Anho narrates that once there was no rain for long time in MADINA then the dwellers of MADINA came to Hazrat Aaisha Radi ALLAH Anha and ask her for help, She replied ‘Turn to Holy Prophet Peace Be Upon Him and make hole in a roof towards sky so that there should no hurdle between Roza-e-Mubarak (Blessed Grave) and Sky’, When people did the same; sky started raining and produce greenery and the camels were fead as well.” (Mishkaat Shareef, Ziaul Hadeeth – Page No: 58)
3. “Hazrat Saad Bin Abi Waqas use to visit Shuhda-e-Ahud with his companions and asked them to send salam upon them who answers your salam.” (Sharhus Sudoor – Page 193, Jazbul Quloob – Page 202)
4. Hazrat Umro Bin Al-Aas in very last moments of his life said his son Hazrat Abdullah (Ridwanullah Alaihim Ajamain):
“When you bury me, put the send slowly on my grave site beside my grave for the duration in which a camel can be slaughtered and the meat of camel can be distribute so that I can gain comfort and I should know what I have to answer the angels.” (Sahih Muslim, Mishkaat Babud Dafanil Mayyat)
5. Hazrat Ibn-e-Umer states: “There are some believers of ALLAH, whome ALLAH have awarded the quality of Helping the people and people turns to them for the solution of their problems” (Al-Jamiul Sageer, Vol 1, Page 93)
What the Great Scholars of ISLAM says?
1. Imam Shaa’faiee states: “I gain the blessings from the grave Imam Abu Hanifa and whenever I get into trouble, then I offer two rakats and then I visit his grave, and pray their for the solution, and ALHAMDO LILLAH my needs are always fulfilled.” (Al-Khairatul Hassan Vol 1 Page 38, Tareekh Khateeb-e-Baghdadi Vol 1 Page 123, Raddul Mukhrat Vol 1 Page 38)
2. Imam Ibn-e-Hajar Makki Shaafai states: “It is seen from many years that Ulma and the people use to visit the grave of Imam Abu Hanifa for the solution their problems and make him waseela for the completion of their needs”.
3. Imam Ahmed Bin Hunble states: “When ever someone(i.e.muslim) died in Ansaar-e-Madina then they use to visit their graves and recite Quran Kareem on their graves”. (Mirqaat Sharha Mishkaat, Vol 4, Page 81)
4. Imam Gazali Radi ALLAH Anho said: “If seeking help from a person in his life is lawful then it is lawful to seek help from him after his death”. (Buhjatul Asraar)
5. Imam Ghazzali states: “This is property of Auliya ALLAH that Blessings are found in their speeches, their breath, their clothes, their houses, and in the sand of their feet and at a place where he sits for a day” (Minhajul Aabideen Ma’a Sharha Sirajus Saalikin, Page 529)
6. Allama Abdul Ghani Afandi Nabalsi said: “once i heared with my ears when I visited the grave of Arsalan Damishqi that a man said ‘Why you visit sand, this is foolish act’, I was amazed that a Muslim cannot say this” (Kashfun Noor – Page 19)
7. Allama Shahabuddin Khafaji states in his commentry: “Visitng the graves of Aulia ALLAH and seeking waseela from them towards ALLAH is proved and All Muslim Ummah accept this belief. But their are some mulhideen who do not believe this. May ALLAH save us from their evil beliefs”
8. Shah Abdul Aziz Dehlvi states: “The souls of Aulia gain more power and spirituality after their death”. (Fatawa Azizia, Vol 2, Page 102)
9. Shah Waliullah Dehlvi in his book “Faizul Haramain”, Page No: 57:
“If Someone achieves mystical knowledge then his soul become so powerful that Tariqah, Maslak, Saintly chain, Lineage, Genealogy, Relations and everything connected with that person comes into the range of his favor and inclination; The favor of ALLAH, reflects through his spiritual attention”
10. and in his book, “Hama-at”:
“This Guarantees for the regular attending on death anniversaries (URS) of the saints, regular visiting to their shrines, to recite Fatiha there, Distribution of Charity, to honor his offspring, relations and Relics are lawful in Shariah; and also these are supererogation (Nafl and Mustahab) actions.”
11. Hazrat Daata Gunj Bukh in his Famous Book “Kashful Ma’joob” said: “Do visit the graves of your relatives and beloved and do recite Fatiha and Yaseen at their graves, so that they should pray for you.”
12. “Gaining spritual reflections from Mashaikh and thier attention from thier life and from their graves are no doubt true”. (Al-Muhmind i.e. Aqaid-e-Ulma-e-Deobanad By Haji Imdadullah, Page 18 )
Act of those who declare this as SHIRK:
1. when Ahraf Ali Thanvi came to Lahore, He visits the grave of Daata Sahib and said “He is a Great Personality, He is still controlling the happenings”. (Safar Naama Lahore wa Lakhnow, Page No: 50, Published By Maktaba Ashrafia Lahore)
2. Ahraf Ali Thanvi said for Sultanul Hind: “India is the emperor of Chishti’s because of Khwaja Gharib Nawaz” (Al-Afazaatul Youmia, Vol 1, Page 309)
3. He further said about an English man: “One English man went England from India and said ‘A Late in Ajmer (Khwaja Gharib Nawaz) is ruling entire India” (Al-Afazaatul Youmia, Vol 1, Page 309)
4. “Prime Minister and Doctor Israar Ahmed are reciting Fatiha for the Late brother of Doctor Asrar” (Daily Iman – Karachi, Dated 20th July 2004)
By the Divine Grace of Almighty Allah, this brief but informative answer will suffice to remove doubts from the hearts and minds of the Muslims created by the notorious Wahabi.
And Allah saying in next line those who prevailed best in their affairs (those who acted the best) said to build a Mosque over their Grave.
And it is a waste of time and irrelevant and Prohibited you and me going to make Mosque on our or our relatives grave.
What you said above is applicable to you and to me.
|Insha Allah you will have some witness .|
Allah wanted to make pious people life know to next generations and people…so the people said to construct a building..But Allah calling the people among them who asked to Build a Masjid over their grave as “Best People”
PROPHET’S PREDICTION ABOUT EMERENCE OF WAHHABI /SALAFI ISLAM:
Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman said, “People used to ask the Prophet, peace be upon him, about good things, but I used to ask him about bad things because I was afraid that they might overtake me. I said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, we were lost in ignorance (jahiliyyah) and evil, then Allah brought this good (i.e. Islam). Will some evil come after this good thing?’ He said, ‘Yes’ I asked, ‘And will some good come after that evil?’ He said, ‘Yes, but it will be tainted with some evil’ I asked, ‘How will it be tainted?’ He said, ‘There will be some people who will lead others on a path different from mine. You will see good and bad in them.’ I asked, ‘Will some evil come after that good?’ He said, ‘Some people will be standing and calling at the gates of Hell; whoever responds to their call, they will throw him into the Fire.’ I said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, describe them for us.’ He said, ‘They will be from our own people, and will speak our language.’ I asked, ‘What do you advise me to do if I should live to see that?’ He said, ‘Stick to the main body (jama’ah) of the Muslims and their leader (imam).’ I asked, What if there is no main body and no leader?’ He said, ‘Isolate yourself from all of these sects, even if you have to eat the roots of trees until death overcomes you while you are in that state.’ “
- The people Prophet (s.a.w) warned us, who will come in the end of times, very close to the time when there will no Imam of the Muslims!
- They are from Arabs and speak Arabic (not Iraqis, Bahrainis or Iranis) Another Hadith narrates they will come from Najd (east of Madinah)
- Prophet (s.a.w) warned about their time, and told Hudayfa R.A to stick to the main body of Muslims and their Imam. In that time,according to the chronology Hudayfa R.A asked and Prophet s.a.w replied, stick to the main body of Muslims and their Imam (Khalifa) were Ottomans, they were Hanafi Madhab following Sunni-Sufi Muslims. Salafis have worst enmity towards Hanafi madhab and Imam Abu Hanifa (R.A)
But we see from the words of Prophet (s.a.w) that says to stick with the main body of Muslims (who were Hanafi and Sufi creed) when the fitna arise in Muslim world in 1800s, then after that Prophet (s.a.w) commanding Hudayfa R.A to isolate from all the fitnah wahhabi sects and groups!
- Then Hudayfa (R.A) asked further what will happen thereafter, and said:”What if there is no main body and their Imam?”
As we see, the main body of Muslims and their Imams have expelled from Arabia and Arabia became Saudi Arabia and Wahhabism became it’s sponsored official religion ,Prophet (s.a.w) advise Hudayfa (R.A) to stay away from all this groups and isolate until he meet his LORD!The above hadith is a clear mirror about the correct creed of Islam, it’s caliphate (Hanafi Sufi Ottomans) and it’s destruction and the emergence of the callers (Wahhabis) to the Hell fire and total absence of Khalifa until end of Times (until the coming of Mahdi and Messiah Peace be upon them)
When asked about which group will be on the right path, the Beloved Messenger of Allah replied, “The group on the right path, which will enter Paradise, will be the group which follows my Sunnah and this will be the largest group of Muslims.”
[Tirmidhi; Imam Ahmad; Abu Dawud; Mishkat]
The Beloved Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be eternally upon him, said, “Without doubt, my Ummah will never be gathered in misguidance. Whenever you see disagreement, hold fast to the greater majority.”
The Beloved Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be eternally upon him, said, “”Follow the way of the largest group of Muslims! For he who deviates from this group will be thrown into Hell!”