Hadhrat Khwaja Muhammad Saeed Sirhindi (1005-1070 AH) was the second son of the Great Mujaddid, Imam Rabbani Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi (971-1034 AH).
He was born in the month of Sha’bān 1005 AH (March/April 1597). His great father was 34 years old when he was born. He was a walī (Islamic saint) by birth. Imam Rabbani says:
My son Muhammad Saeed was just four or five years old when he became sick. While being very weak due to that illness, he was once asked: “What do you want?” He replied: “I want Khwājā sāhib.” (Khwājā Muhammad Bāqī Billāh, the Sufi master of Imam Rabbani).
He graduated from the Islamic education and other courses taught in those times at an age of 17. His teachers included his noble father, his elder brother Khwaja Muhammad Sādiq, and Shaykh Tāhir Lāhori. He was a great scholar. His father Imam Rabbani would often appoint him for solving hard issues in Fiqh that required research.
He was spiritually trained in the Sufi path by his noble father, and reached the highest stages of wilāyah (sainthood). His karāmāt (miracles) were many.
His Maktubat (letters) were collected by his son Maulana Muhammad Farrukh. The collection includes one hundred letters, written most in Farsi with a few in Arabic. The first two letters are addressed to his noble father Imam Rabbani Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi. These letters were first published in 1385 AH (1965) by Maktabah Hakim Saifi, Lahore (Pakistan).
Khwaja Muhammad Saeed had eight sons, two of them (third and fifth) were more well known as great Islamic scholars and authors of many books.
- Shāh Abdullāh Sirhindī
- Shaykh Lutfullāh Muhammad Sirhindī
- Shaykh Muhammad Farrukh Sirhindī, 1038-1121 AH, buried in Sirhind. He was a great Islamic scholar, author and annotator of classical Islamic texts. Mughal emperor Aurangzeb learned Sahih al-Bukhari from him.
- Shaykh Sa’d ad-Din Muhammad Sirhindī
- Shaykh Abdul Ahad Wahdat Sirhindī, alias Shāh Gul, 1050-1127 AH, buried in Sirhind. He was a great poet and author of about 40 books some of which are published.
- Shaykh Khalīlullāh Sirhindī, born in 1055 AH
- Shaykh Muhammad Yaqūb Sirhindī
- Shaykh Muhammad Taqī Sirhindī
Mughal emperor Aurangzeb was a great lover of the Mujaddidi family and a true spiritual seeker. He requested Khwaja Muhammad Saeed to live with him in Delhi so he could receive spiritual training and blessings from him. Hazrat Khwaja lived for quite a time in Delhi. Later, he became ill and was treated by royal doctors but could not recover. He traveled back to Sirhind, but passed away to his Lord during the journey. He passed away on 27 Jamādā al-Thānī 1070 AH (8/9 March 1660). He was brought to Sirhind and buried in the tomb of his noble father, the great Mujaddid, Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi.
His noble deputies who were trained in the Sufi Path by him and granted deputyship, include the following:
- His son Hadhrat Mawlana Muhammad Farrukh Sirhindi (1038-1122 AH)
- His son Hadhrat Shaykh Sa’d ad-Din Muhammad Sirhindi (d. 9 Ramadan 1105 AH)
- His son Hadhrat Shaykh Abd al-Ahad Wahdat Sirhindi alias Shah Gul (1050-1127 AH)
May Allah be well pleased with this sublime family of Sufi masters.
Hazrat Khwaja Muhammad Saeed Sirhindi rahmatullāhi alaihi
Aap ke waalid ka naam Hazrat Mujaddid e alfe ṡaani Imaam Shaikh Ahmad Sirhindi bin Shaikh Abdul Ahad al-Faarooqi rahmatullāhi alaihi hai.
Aap paida’ishi wali the.
4 ya 5 saal ki umr me Aap bahot beemaar hue. Beemaari ki wajah se Aap bahot kamzor ho gaye the. Magar jab Aap ke waalid saahab ne aap ko puchha ke ‘Tumhari kya khwaahish hai?’ tab Aap ne kaha ‘Mujhe Khwaja saahab (Khwaja Baaqi Billāh) ki ziyarat karni hai.
Aaap ne apne waalid Hazrat Mujaddid e alfe ṡaani Imaam Shaikh Ahmad Sirhindi, apne bhai Khwaja Muhammad Saadiq Sirhindi aur Shaikh Taahir Lahori se ta’aleem haasil ki.
17 saal ki umr me Aap ne tamaam uloom ki ta’aleem haasil kar li.
Aap ke 8 saahabzaade hain:
(1) Shaah Abdullāh,
(2) Shaikh Lutfullāh Muhammad,
(3) Shaikh Muhammad Farrukh,
(4) Shaikh Sa’ad-ud-deen Muhammad,
(5) Shaikh Abdul Ahad Wahdat urfe Shaah Gul,
(6) Shaikh Khaleelullāh,
(7) Shaikh Muhammad Ya’aqoob,
(8) Shaikh Muhammad Taqi.
Aap ke saahbzaade Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Farrukh Sirhindi ne Aap ke likhe hue khato ko ‘Maktubaat’ me jama kiye hain.
Aap Hazrat Mujaddid-e-Alfe ṡaani Imaam Shaikh Ahmad Sirhindi rahmatullāhi alaihi ke khalifa hain.
Aur ‘Naqshbandi Mujaddidi’ silsila ke shaikh hain.
Aap ke khulfa :
(1) Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Farrukh Sirhindi rahmatullāhi alaihi,
(2) Shaikh Sa’ad-ud-deen Muhammad Sirhindi rahmatullāhi alaihi,
(3) Shaikh Abdul Ahad Wahdat Sirhindi rahmatullāhi alaihi.
Aap Mughal baadshaah Aurangzeb ki daawaat par unhe taaleem aur faiz ata karne ke liye Delhi tashreef laaye aur kuchh arsa waha par qayaam kiya.
Aakhir me Aap ki tabiyat na-saaz hui. Shaahi tabeebo ne Aap ka ilaaj kiya magar faa’ida na hua. Aap ne Sirhind waapas jaane ki khwaahish ki. Magar raaste me hi aap ka inteqaal hua.
Aap ka wisaal 27 Jamaadi uṡ ṡaani 1070 Hijri (9 March 1660 A.D.) ko hua.
Aap ka mazaar Sirhind (Punjab) me Aap ke waalid Hazrat Mujaddid e alfe ṡaani aur aap ke bade bhai ke bagal me hai.
ALLĀH ta’ala us ke Habeeb sallallāhu alaihi wa sallam ke sadqe me
Aur Hazrat Khwaja Muhammad Saeed Sirhindi rahmatullāhi alaihi aur tamaam Auliya Allāh ke waseele se
Sab ko mukammal ishq e Rasool ata farmae aur Sab ke Eimaan ki hifaazat farmae aur Sab ko nek amal karne ki taufiq ata farmae.
Aur Sab ko dunya wa aakhirat me kaamyaabi ata farmae aur Sab ki nek jaa’iz muraado ko puri farmae.